Bracy is always looking for talented individuals to join the team.
Positions Available (click job titles for full description):
Manages new industrial, commercial & health care construction and renovation projects ranging in size from $500,000 to $30,000,000 by preparing and completing project estimates; completing project schedules, interfacing with owners & architects, supervising job site staff, monitoring project costs.
Chair weekly job meetings; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, adhering to policies and procedure defined by construction documents.
Meets construction requirements by adhering to construction documents; implementing production, productivity, quality; resolving problems; identifying construction improvements.
Prepares projects for construction by verifying estimates, project drawings, and specifications; establishing and disseminating schedules; awarding contracts; obtaining tools and equipment; specifying materials and supplies.
Completes construction projects by directing daily construction activities; comparing construction progress to plans; coordinating with power & utility companies; scheduling inspections; resolving problems.
Avoids legal challenges by understanding and enforcing requirements of construction documents; recommending new procedures.
Updates job costs, prepares change orders, obtains final occupancy permits.
This applicant should have experience managing new construction or renovation projects in the corporate, institutional, healthcare or industrial sectors ranging in volume from $500,000 to $30,000,000. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating subcontractor activities, sequencing and scheduling on site
- Coordinating with owner vendors & representatives on site
- Work with project management staff in developing and updating project schedules
- Execute quality control program on site
- Manage safety on site, work with subcontractors to develop safety procedure plans prior to work on site
- Recording daily construction reports
- Manage 3rd party and township inspections as required
This applicant should be able to provide examples of projects they have managed that have been delivered successfully, i.e., safely, on time and on budget.
Assistant Project Manager
Assist our project manager with daily management of our projects. The position includes the following tasks:
- Review shop drawings, submittals
- Assist with site layout
- Assist with scheduling
- Assist with the coordination of subcontractors
Fundamental knowledge is required in the fields of surveying, computer-aided drafting and scheduling.
Through hands on experience and training an assistant project manager will develop the skills to become a project manager.
Full Time Administrative Assistant
Monday through Friday 8 am to 5:00 pm
DEPENDABLE, RELIABLE, PROVEN MULTI-TASKING INDIVIDUAL
Accurate Typing Skills
Assist in all office functions, with primary focus on:
- Assist customers upon entering building
- Open mail
- Answer phones
- Make numerous phone calls to vendors, while still receiving incoming calls
- Order, manage office supplies
- Retrieve faxes and distribute
Timberline Accounting Program:
- Enter Job Cost Accounting Updates
- Process Material Invoicing
Proficient in MS Word, Excel.